– Robin S. Sharma
What is the seminar about?
“Super-Charged” is all about YOU!
It’s about investing in an experience which will help you learn how to live the highest quality of life that you deserve.
It’s a gift you can give yourself early in the year to set your goals, lock them in by learning about self love, overcoming your fears and challenges, and how to stay driven and motivated throughout the year to achieve any goal you set your mind and heart on.
What will be discussed?
- Give yourself the gift of love, kindness and appreciation and recognize it in others
- Face and overcome everyday challenges, blockers, and fears
- Lead a fulfilled and wholehearted life
- Develop new patterns and improve your current skills
- Improve your current relationships and attract positivity
- Increase productive and quality time
- Improve health, vitality, energy, fitness
- Reduce stress and invite more calm
- Improve performance and productivity
- Increase motivation and maintain its level
- And much much more!
What will I walk away with?
- PUMPED, unstoppable and motivated
- Confident and empowered
- Deep understanding of yourself and feel connected
- Clear vision of your goals and plans towards a wholehearted and fulfilled life
- Gratitude and appreciation
- YOU MATTER! YOUR LIFE MATTERS!
January 23, 2016
10:30am – 1:30pm
Tickets: SOLD OUT
Vancouver Public Library
What Clients Have Said…
“Tandar has the ability to connect with you at every level, she helps you open up and address the inner issues without fear. She helped me get thru one of the hardest times of my life & find peace, her sessions are filled with hope and positive energy :)”
“Tandar not only motivates, she excites and inspires you, but what she helps you most is to discover what’s within you actually works! I would passionately recommend her to everyone searching for his or her winning path.”
“Tandar provides a comfortable and confidential environment to speak on personal issues that stop me from moving forward. And her guidance has helped me surpass my mental rut and keep me moving onwards and upwards.”
“Tandar is a fantastic listener, empathizes with you, yet never allows you to dwell on your issues for too long. Her aim is to move you forward, gently and persuasively, but move you on nevertheless. If you are really serious about making significant changes in your life you should give her a try.”
“I met Tandar when I was going through a very tough divorce. She had this natural ability to help you dig deep and work through difficulties. She helped me to focus on the positive and regain my appetite for living life to fullest. She genuinely cares. I would recommend her wholeheartedly!”
“For the longest time I felt like I was in this dark, long tunnel. I thought I had done all I could to get things happening, and I was getting absolutely no results. After the very first coaching session with Tandar, all of a sudden a whole new series of opportunities I had not even seen before opened up! And there was a big, bright light at the end of the tunnel…”