This is Me
I do my darndest everyday to live a very happy life and love being part of helping others live their happiest as well.
I do this by working continuously on my personal development and growth deriving from my basic values and virtues leading to success in both my personal and professional life.
By being aware of the present, enjoying every moment along this journey finding laughter, love, and happiness with each day that passes, to help people improve their lives, and to provide a framework for identifying, pursuing, and achieving those pleasures that last the longest and are the most satisfying.
Two Can Play That Game!
The coaching can help with all aspects of your life: Family, Career, Finances, Relationships, Living environment, Health and Spirituality!
Life and motivational coaching starts from where you are now and helps you to get where you want to be. It thus helps you to find a clear purpose for your life, reach your goals and fulfill your dreams.
Depending on your preference, I work with you over the phone, “tele-coaching”, or in person (if we happen to be in the same city), often in weekly sessions identifying what you want, finding your innermost values and goals, encouraging you to take action, and helping you achieve success through various exercises and questionnaires.
I am committed in particular to the following by:
- Developing a positive process, tailor-made to suit your agenda and your specific needs
- Establishing an interactive relationship between us, based on the full commitment of both coach and client
- Motivating and facilitating you to achieve your true potential and bring positive change through the setting and achieving of self-defined goals
- Helping you develop a fresh perspective on each situation you are facing and supporting you to explore a range of options
What’s in it for you, you ask? Good question!
You can definitely count on:
- Having someone who believes in you
- Helping you identify what is really important in your life
- Keeping you on track
- Encouraging you to break through the roadblocks
- Encouraging you in your learning
- Motivating you step by step all the way through your journey
Now my turn to ask: Are you Ready?
The people I work with are mature professional women and men who want to improve their performance within their personal lives and work. They may have already achieved great success in their lives, but would like to go further or they may be looking for better work-life balance than their busy lives currently allow them.
I love working with individuals who become an inspiration to themselves, their colleagues, their family and their friends.
Some of the key areas that my clients focus on are:
- Changing career (either voluntarily or not)
- Developing new or improving current skills
- Improving quality of Life
- Improving relationships
- Increasing quality time for themselves
- Improving health and fitness
- Reducing stress
- Improving home life
- Spending quality time with friends
- Improving performance and productivity
- Increasing motivation
- Improving learning
- Facing and overcoming challenges and fears